First Article || Gwendolyne ♡

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hello Everybody,

Never thought that writing your ‘First Article’ for the second time is more difficult than the first time. *Laughing*




On the 16th of October 2000, A baby girl called Gwendolyne Cheung was born in the Netherlands. She grow up, being healthy. Made some friends, survived struggles and is still being in High school. I have Asian parents and that’s the reason that I’ve black hair and brown eyes. My length is about (5 feet and 7 inches / 1.70 meter). 


On the 16th of December 2014 I decided to start a blog. I have a huge passion for writing, photographing, photos shopping and so many more things. I have a profile on Wattpad, a website where you can write your own stories on and I love it. Without Wattpad, I would have never find out my passion for writing and obsession with reading. It’s an easy way to communicate without saying it out loud. And sometimes, you just have to let your fantasy do it. 


My other hobby’s? I like drawing. I can’t say I’m a true talent but it’s nice to draw sometimes. I play the piano and had 3 years long lessons, but I quit it and now just learning it from the internet. I’m a huge fan of travelling. I like to see new things, learn about it and see all the monuments. It’s so impressive, after so many years, the buildings are still there. I like to take pictures, as I mentioned it before. It’s just so amazing, that you can look back on something that will never return, time. That’s is actually almost everything what I like to do. In my spare time I usually watch YouTube videos or series. American, Korean, Chinese, there are so many drama’s to watch! But most of the time I’m just playing games on my phone or just daydreaming in class.


As I mentioned, this is my second time writing my ‘First Article’. I started this blog, writing my articles in Dutch. After a few months, I was really annoyed by myself. It was just so not me. I have always preferred the English language and the urge became bigger to really write my articles in English. So that was what I decided. The posts I wrote before in Dutch, I translated it into English and in the future, I’m going to continue in English. I hope you guys are okay with my decision and still read my posts. Also, if there are any faults, please tell me. I'm still a dutch person :)                       


Also I wanted that more people understand what I’m writing and maybe in the future I made some friends just because of this blog! That will be really cool right.





But what exactly can you expect from my articles? EVERYTHING.  

I write about the most random things. Things that comes to my mind, inspires me, I like to share with you guys. Things that make me happy, have helped me or made me learn something. Everything you can think about, has a little chance that I’ll write about. So, it will be always a surprise. ^_^

Alright, that is my ‘First Article’. I hope you like it and didn’t just spend some worthless minutes to read this article. Have an amazing day and never give up dreaming. I hope you will enjoy my future posts as much as I love to write it. 


Lots of love,


Gwendolyne


More information about me on the page About

Online on 17-09-2015 [2nd Version]




You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Hey, super leuk gwen! Ik heb je 'gevolgd' en hoop snel meer te zien (dit klinkt zo zakelijk ieuw) Nu moet ik nog inspiratie zien op te doen voor mine hahaha, good luckkk. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mik! Dankjewel <3 Ik ga je ook is terug volgen als ik weet hoe het moet XD. Maar haha nee joh het is niet zo zakelijk. Awhh good luck. xx

      Delete

Contact Form