TMI - Too Much Information Tag || Gwendolyne

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hi Everybody!
It has been way too long that I posted something and way too long that I did a tag on this page. So I searched one up and decided to choose for the TMI Tag. Shall we?

!A Little message before starting. I got the questions from this, dutch written, blog. Feel free to go visit.! 


○ • ♦ _____________________ ♦ • ○

1) What are you wearing at the moment?
Pj's and a very warm pink vest.

2) Have you been ever in love?
Who has not?

3) Have you ever had a horrible break-up?
Nah?

4) What is your length?
Currently 1.71 meters tall.

5) What is your weight?
Currently 50 kg.

6) Do you have tattoo's?
Nope. I'm not even legal, am I? haha. No, but seriously I don't think I will get one because I am really scared of needles and I'm such a little girl if it comes to pain and needles. But I do think that tattoo's can be really beautiful and meaningful

7) Do you have piercings?
No and I don't think I will get one.

8) OTP? 
What do you mean? ;)

9) What is your favourite fiction TV couple?
I don't think I have one. Most of the time I like all the couples that are made.



10) What is your favourite series?
I don't really watch American series tho, the only one that I really started at was Once Upon A Time. Does that count?
My favourite Korean series tho... haha. I really enjoyed You who came from the stars, Descendants Of The Sun and W - two worlds. Currently watching The legend of the blue sea and moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo. Still want to watch weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo tho but I'm probably going to like it too.
:)

11) What is your favourite band?
I actually don't have one but I do like a couple of songs from twenty one pilots and Panic! at the disco. Maybe in the future I will be a fan of it.

12) What do you miss?
Having time and to spend it with people I love without having to worry about all the problems en responsibilities that I have. AKA I miss the childhood, so many things to do!

13) What's your favourite song?
At the moment the two new singles from Ed Sheeran!
Castle on the hill and Shape of you.

14) How old are you?
16 *peace sign*

15) What is your constellation?
Libra. 

16) Quality or trait that I search in a partner.
 I think the most important thing in a relationship is trust. 

17) What is your favourite quote?
If only eyes saw souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of beauty would be.
Never judge someone of how they look like, judge them on how they behave.

18) What is your favourite actor?
Hmm, difficult. I'm probably going with Chris Pratt.
Ooohh and ofcourse my Korean top 3 actors.
1. Song Joong-Ki
2. Nam Joo Hyuk
3. Lee Jong Suk

  
19) What is your favourite colour?
Pastels colours. Especially baby blue en lila. They are just beautifull. 



20) Loud music or calm music?
Depends on my mood.

21) Where do you go when you are upset?
My bed is my best friend then.

22) How long do you shower?
15 till 20 minutes. I know it's too long, sigh.

23) How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
Brushing teeth, washing my face, changing my clothes, make-up and hair... If I want to, I can make it in about 30 minutes. But if I am not in a hurry, I can take a whole hour haha.



24) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope. Only with my little brother. Does that count?


Little Throwback to like 2011 or something idk haha

25) What is a turn-on?
Nice and beautiful eyes.

26) What is a turn-off?
Not smelling fresh...

27) What is the reason that you started a Youtube channel?

Well, I don't have one but I would like to have one so maybe in the future. But if I started a Youtube channel, it will probably because I like photographing and writing, so that is why I decided to start a blog but I do like filming too and it will be something new and I like to record almost everything, so that will probably be the reason.

28) Do you have fears?

Of course.

29) What made you cry for the last time?
Hmm, this one is tough. I'm such a crybaby tho. 
Probably when I was watching a movie.

30) When was the last time you told someone you love him or her?
Probably a few weeks ago, I told my mother that I love her.

31) What is the meaning behind the name of your Youtube channel?
As I mentioned before, I don't have one but if I had one, I will probably just use my name, Gwendolyne, with or without my surname or a short version of my name like Gwen or Gwenniee, just like the name of my blog.

32) What was the last book you read?

I'm currently reading the Divergent but the last book I finished was a dutch book name Het Diner by Herman Koch.




33) What is the last series you saw?

Moon lovers: Scarlet heart ryeo

34) Who is the last person you talked to?
My mom.

35) What is the relation between you and the last person you send a message to?
The last person I send a message to was to my father in a group chat.

36) What is your favourite food?
Sushi! ooh and Crème brûlée. Omg I love it.



37) Where do you still want to go?
Too many places. 

38) The last place you were?
My cousin's home.

39) Do you have a crush?
Yeah.

40) When was the last time you kissed someone?
idk...

41) When was the last time you felt offended?
Probably that time someone gave me a lower grade than I expected, like I felt the grade could be a little bit more higher. So I felt like offended that she thinks I am so bad at playing korfball.

42) What is your favourite favour of candy?
sweet, sweet, sweet. I can not handle sour, it is nice but it's just too much sourness for me.

43) Which instruments do you play?
The piano but I would like to learn the guitar.

44) What is your favourite kind of accessories?

I think necklaces. I have a golden dreamcather necklace which I really like.

45) What is the last sport you have done?
Badminton.

46) What was the last song you have sung?
Ruin by Shawn Mendes. ^^

47) What is your favourite sentence to start a conversation?
I think... Hi? It's not really a sentence.

48) Have you ever used this sentence to start a conversation?
Yes... I mean everybody starts with greeting the other person.

49) When was the last time you have chilled?
One week ago on a party from my friend, Luna.

50) Who do you allow to use the tag?
Eveybody who wants to. :)


I hope you enjoyed the tag I did. If have been way too long that I posted something so I am going to try my best to post more. 
I'm out. BYE

X Gwendolyne









You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form