My Portugal and Spain Shop Haul || Gwendolyne

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Hello Everybody,


So a few weeks ago, it was summer holiday. My family and I went to Portugal and Spain, Lisbon and Madrid. I've seen a lot of things and have eaten a lot of food, especially sushi. I love sushi. 

But we do went to shopping too. I didn't buy too much and we just had a little time to shop. But here is my haul of shopping in Portugal and Spain.


My first item is a jegging that I bought by Primark. It's so much bigger the shops there compared to the Netherlands. I needed some jeans but because I'm really thin, it's difficult to find the right size for me and it's at the same time not too short. 



After long searching, I found some jeggings. I decided to choose the colour indigo and took a size 36 with me. Back home, I discovered that the pants were way too big for me. Apparently I didn't try it right in Portugal, but I can still wear them so it's not a big problem. 

○ Primark - € 8.00


The second item comes from a shop named Primor. You can see it as a Kruidvat (Dutch shop) but they only sale beauty and body products. I was just walking around in the shop when I saw this little sale. There were some products that were just € 1.00! Hashtag Sale is always good. So I chose this eyeshadow pallet with some lovely colours. 


Pinkduck ~ London - € 1.00


The third item is a shirt from Mango Outlet. I really like this clothing. This is one of my favourite colours for clothing and it just fit me so good. And it's so comfortable! It was also not expensive and it's just so easy to wear it with so many styles. 


I've search so long for this colour and everytime I finally found this colour it was always just not the style that I wear. So I was so happy when I found this shirt by the Mango Outlet. 

Mango Outlet - € 3.99


The last item is a skirt. Okay, I have to admit that, that's the only skirt I have. Before I really don't had a skirt in my closet! But now, I have one and I like it so much. I's really stretchy and it's really comfortable. But I do prefer my jeans more. *Laughs* 


There can be two opinions to this skirt. One side will say it's too boring. It doesn't have patterns or any colour, it's just black. The other side will love it. It's basic but easy to style. And black is always a good colour to wear. And I'm definitely on the side were black is just classic. Pattern doesn't really fit me... when we are talking about bottoms, haha. 

○ Pimkie - € 14.99 




And this is the ending of my haul. 
I hope you enjoyed it and have a lovely day. 
X Gwendolyne

[written on 15.09.22]












You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form