April Favourites 2016 || Gwendolyne

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Hello Everybody. I wanted to have a series of posts that standard will be on my blog each month and I kind of didn't know what to want, so let me be a little cliché pumpkin and start a favourites of the month on my blog! Shall we begin? :)



BTW! I made categories, just because it is easier for me hehe.





♡  B E A U T Y




The 5 products that I used the most and liked the most were these thingies.

○ La Roche-Posay Eau Micellaire

For the easily irritated skin people under us, I truly recommend this product. Mine skin has never been great and if I remove my make-up with this, nothing bad will happen with my face! And that's just what we all want, don't we? I don't know any more what the price is but I bought this product in the pharmacy so I don't know if it's available in local drugstores but nowadays everything is findable on the internet so nothing to worry about haha.

○ Victoria Secret Sheer Love Body Mist

Maybe it is because it's spring but I have use this bottle recently more than any time else. It's has a really sweet scent that you have to get used to but overall it's a nice product. If I'm correct it was 8,99.  



○ EOS Lip Balm Sweet Mint

There are periods that I have like really dry lips and this thing helps me so well. I have another one but this is my favourite, just because I am a big fan of things with mint scents. :)



○ NYC Smokin' Hot Show Time Mascara

This mascara I once bought last year and as a truly NOT beauty girl I have like zero knowledge of when a mascara is a good mascara. But it does his work and it doesn't have clumps when I apply it on my eyelashes and it's waterproof. Nothing to complain about. Yeah, don't come to me if you want advice on which make-up product you should buy...

€ 1,99 .-



○ Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Look Eyeliner

I' am not a prof when we are talking about eyeliners but this one is nice and budget proof. The first time I used it the black pigment wasn't quite enough but when I tried it a multiple times, the pigment just got more so the problem maybe was that I used it the first time. It's a really nice product. It has a fine sharp point and you can put beautiful lines with it. For the teens that are usually broke just like me but also really want a nice eyeliner.

€ 3,49 .-







♡ A P P

○ VSCOcam

To make all my photo's beautiful I use this amazing app. I have this app actually a long time already but because this is my first favourite post I just want to recommend this app for you guys. It's easy to learn and make photo's really incredible. It's free for android, not sure for apple but it probably is too.   







○ Musical.ly

So I recently got a new hobby you can say... Yup the lip syncing app. I always thought that apps like this were nonsense and only people that nothing has to do with try it out. Well see who does it right now... But I have to admit it is actually really funny. After you just tried it out everything is really easy and really amusing too.



Hehe, a little promotion. Go follow my profile and turn the notifications on so you will know when I have public something.





♡ F O O D

Recently, I have been obsessed with salted peanuts and I don't know why. I have never liked peanuts like this much but it's so delicious I think right now haha. I like sweet peanuts too actually...okay next one!

♡ M U S I C

There are 5 songs that are now on repeat on my playlist. 

♦ Melanie Martinez - Alphabet Boy
♦ Melanie Martinez - Pacify Her
♦ Shawn Mendes - Imagination
♦ Zara Larsson - Never Forget You ft. MNEK
♦ Hailee Steinfeld - Rock Bottom ft. DNCE

♡ Q U O T E



♡ M O V I E / T V

So in this month, I have only watched 2 movies and that is The Longest Ride and Allegiant in the cinema. And if I need to choose between these movies I will choose Allegiant as my favourite. I just prefer science fiction/action movies more than love genres. 

I'm currently watching a lot of Asian dramas right now and the one that I kind of like is from tvb: Come Home Love. Dinner At Eight. I know the name sounds silly but I always watch it with my family when we are eating dinner and it's to just watch something that is not difficult to follow and it has a lot of comedy actually. It's just so superficially that when you missed some shots it isn't a big problem.


♡ G A M E S

Yupp. I recently got the sims 4! And I'm already obsessed. Everything is better with it. More choices, more things you can do, more occasions and you can even move furniture! That's probably the reason why I only posted two posts in April...




♡ B O O K

The only book I have finished this month is The Hunger Games part 2: Catching Fire. I liked this one more than part 1 maybe because this one has more action I think. However, I do think the first part about her daily life and the rising rebellion make it a little bit boring but when they started the second hunger games it became more exciting to read. Recommending this for sure.




♡ F A S H I O N


○ Monki Sara Tee Top

http://www.monki.com/nl/Tops/Sara_tee/13214-14888084.1#c-127351

The price was 12,00 and I found it quite a good price for this top. I really like the edges and of course the print in the middle. I always preferred shirt with white edges, found it really nice looking. It's a nice top that you can wear like anytime you want.




Primark Scarf

I have this thing really long so I couldn't find it on the internet so my apologize. But I really like this blue scarf and it is actually one of my favourite colours and it wasn't expensive at all. I wear it most of the times. 




♡ R A N D O M  S T U F F 

What I'm always using: my Sony headphones. They just function great, doing their job and it doesn't hurt me when I'm wearing them so yeah.






That's a wrap. And this was the favourites from April. Hope you liked it and this is going to be online on the first day of every month. As example:
On 1st June the May Favourites will be online
On 1st July the June Favourites will be online
et cetera. 

And as you guys may have seen, I made ten categories to make everything more clear for you and me. Because otherwise it will all be a big mess. So this was my little note. Have a great day!

X Gwendolyne 






You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form