NYC and Catrice Cosmetics Review and Haul || Gwendolyne

Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello Everybody,


So yesterday, I went shopping with my friend and I bought these two products. I already used them both and now I’m going to give my opinion about it.

I’ve bought two products which were five euro together because it was a offer: two products for five euro.  The first product is from NYC, which stands for New York Color. The product calls NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder 722a. the second product is from Catrice and it calls Catrice Cosmetics Pure Shine Colour lip Balm 080 Sheer.   


NYC COLOR WHEEL MOSAIC FACE POWDER 722A 


This product of NYC is a powder for your face. When I tried this product for the first time is was being really careful. I’m so human that don’t like it when colours are all mixed up. At the white colour I really had to be careful. But it’s a really nice product and definitely worth the money. Of course powder is really transparent but if you used it you will totally see the difference. 


CATRICE COSMETICS PURE SHINE COLOUR LIP BALM 080 SHEERS


This lip product is a lip balm with a quite light pink colour. I like the packing from the outside of it but what is a little disappointed about it, is how you turn the lip balm up.  Because I’m one of the persons who don’t know how something like these packaging of products need to be used. That silver button at the end, is a button to turn up the lip balm or to turn down. Anyway, I did saw the text  ‘ Twist here’ so I turned on it with the  cap on it! I don’t think you need much of brain to know that the lip balm turned up to the maximal of the button until I noticed what I was doing. And that causes a dirty mess in the inside of my cap now. But this happened of course because I’m an idiot *laughs*. But it is a beautiful colour so I do recommend this product. Except if you are as silly as I am than, well just buy something else if you don’t want to make the inside of your cap dirty. I don’t know why, but I really don’t like it if that happen and it was just new! But okay, enough about my amazing lip balm story. It is a awesome colour and lip balm, except the package of it. 



That was my review about these two products.
 I hope you liked it and have a nice day!

X Gwendolyne 

[written on 2015.10.12]

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form