A Day In My Life - Safaripark Beekse Bergen 23-10-15

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hello Everybody,

So recently, when it was still the autumn holiday, I went somewhere with my family. And if you have read the title already, then you'll understand where this article is going to about. Because, I had been to Safaripark Beekse Bergen. 

It's like a zoo but the difference is that you can use your own car or just by the tour bus which they have in the park, and just ride through the whole park. But there are only animals that originally lives in Africa (Safari). So that's why it called the safaripark and not a zoo. Beekse Bergen is just a place in the Netherlands.


There are three tours: a tour with your own car (or bus), a tour on a boat and a walk tour. We started with the car tour, then the boat tour and in the end we just walked in the park. It was a lovely day and it was amazing. It was my second time in the park because the first time I went to the safari park, I was very little so I know nothing about it anymore. So that's actually the reason why we went again. However I will stop typing stuff and let you just enjoy the pictures I took. Enjoy ~

When the camera wasn't focusing at all...

The Car Tour










He looks so cute, omg.




Those Giraffes were so adorable :)



Hey buddy

The Boat Tour



Ooh, there is my casually 'back' pose again ;)



The Walk Tour

That is a Hippo, just in case you can't see because it's hiding in the water 












And suddenly, I found so many goats and I just needed to feed them. However I was screaming a lot when they jumped on me *Laughing*.


And then we went to a Raptors Show





It literally says 'Poop House' 


And without a picture from yourself, you aren't officially been there.

Because they were so cute and we went for celebrating my birthday, I decided I really wanted a souvenir.



Look at these bags, aren't they awesome?


This is mine, hehe. 

This  one is from my little brother

After buying the souvenirs, it was already five o'clock, closing time, so we went back home. I had a really great day and I truly recommend it. Hope you enjoyed the pictures and have a nice day!

X Gwendolyne

14/11/2015


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form