How To Use : The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 - My Birthday 2015 ♡ || Gwendolyne

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hello Everybody,

Friday 16-10-15 was my 15th birthday. And as a gift, my parents bought me a Fujifilm Insta Mini 8. I was so happy when I got it and now still do. I chose the colour white and my parents also gave me two packages of film. When I got it, I was wondering why not tell you guys how to use it, because when I first time tried to take a picture I really needed to google how to use. #ThankGodThereIsGoogle 
For the people who are interested, the price was around 65 Euro and my parents bought it by the shop Hema
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I got was a Fujifilm instant mini 8 and two boxes of Instax mini 8 film with in one box ten photo's.




I think it's the best to start with normal framed film because you are still learning how to use the camera and if you start using photo's with special frames and you messed up a photo, then it will stay messed up. You can't undo it and take the photo again. But that's my opinion. :)


This is how it looks like when the camera is off.


To start the camera you just click on the button under the lens. Then the lens will popped out.



When your camera is on, the orange light will turn on. As standard it will be on the house icon.


Under the black hole, where you can look through on the opposite side, is the button to take the picture. 


If your camera is on, you will see this orange light turn on for just a few seconds and then it will disappear. It was so hard to take this picture, *laughing*. But this is how the camera tells you that it's ready to take a photo.


This is the backside of it. As you see there are two little circles. One circle is yellow and one circle tells you how many photo's you can still take. As you see, I have still 9 photo's left over. The yellow one is the yellow dot you have seen already in the second picture (see above). It tells you that the yellow dot has to be seen in the circle. If not, you put the black box full of film wrong in it. Make sure the yellow dot is right above before you push the lid back.    


And the last specific item is where the photo comes out of. Try not to put your fingers on it when you take the picture, that's not good for the device.  

  
Life hack: when you put a new package film in it, the first one is full black and it's not film. So if you put in a new package film you have to click on the 'take the photo' button and what comes out is the package where the film was in. After you throw away that you can finally take your photo's. 

I hope I have helped a little bit with this article and if you have a Fujifilm Insta Mini 8 too, please tell me in the comments. 
Hope you enjoyed it and have a lovely day.

X Gwendolyne

23/11/2015

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form