A Day In My Life - Kunsthal ~ Keith Haring 09-01-16

Sunday, February 14, 2016

With my idiot friend, Chloë, I went to a exhibition about Keith Haring in ´Kunsthal´, Rotterdam. Just kidding, love you Chlo haha. 
The main reason that I went was that Chloë needed someone go with her, so she won´t feel alone and boring. Good friend, good friend. But it was really interesting and I actually learned a lot and had a lot of fun.  

But shall we start with what I saw that day? :)


But before this little adventure could start, I needed to travel with the underground to the Kunsthal.


Once I arrived and I found Chloë, we decided to eat something by our go to eat place: the McDonalds.

`
After we finished our meals we walked to the Kunsthal.

 Kunsthal

The Natuurhistorisch museum, this was the museum next to the Kunsthal.


You can't leave somewhere without a photo of you posing with the name. #LifeLesson



Before we really started the exhibition, we took a lot of photos outside.




Okay, we finally went inside after taking pictures for an hour, he.


































It was really interesting and I really enjoyed watching it. Although a lot of art was really sexual but okay, I will respect you Keith Haring.



I saw this picture in one of these books that were there to browse in aka my proof that he is sexual even though he is saying to be safe haha. 


After the exhibition we went to take pictures again because the photos we took therefor weren't all looking good.




We saw this random portrait of this guy when we were taking pictures on the corridor lol.

After we finished we went to Happy Italy.



I went for some pasta and Chlo for some pizza. 



A little dessert to end the day.

And that was what I did that day. Please let me know if you have been to the same exhibition and your opinion about it. Hope you enjoyed reading it. 

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Contact Form