How To Make Rocky Road || Gwendolyne

Monday, February 29, 2016

In my little holiday, I decided to try some recipes that I found on the internet because I had time, so why not. This time I chose to try a rocky road recipe. I just searched through some recipes and combined it together and that's how my rocky road was born. 


Ingredients


p.s I didn't weigh everything so I don't know the exact amount of ingredients, I just did it by feeling. Also everything you need is up to you. You can put everything you like, as long as you have enough chocolate to cover everything and it depends on the size of the dishes you have at home.


○ Marshmallows (about 150 g I think I have used)
○ Biscuits ( I used 150 g )
○ Milk chocolate 200 g
○ Dark chocolate 100 g
○ Some decorations if you like 

How to make:

1) Take a pan of water and a bowl and make sure the water does not touch the bowl so that the temperature of the chocolate evenly heated. To make sure that the chocolate does not burn I here used  the bain-marie method




Break the chocolate bars in pieces and put them in the bowl.





stir occasionally well so the chocolate melts faster.

2) Take your marshmallows and cut them into small pieces or buy a suit small marshmallows from the Supermarket.


3) Crumble the biscuits into pieces.




4) Use plastic wrap to cover the bowl so that it doesn't get dirty and will get out more easy.



5) Mix everything together






You may think, what the hell is that? But I promise, it will be delightful.

After putting it in a bowl, put it in the fridge for at least 2,5 hours.

Then it will turn out like this, after cutting it.





Maybe a tip, try to melt some more chocolate and spread it on the top, then will be better I think.

It's a really easy recipe, so really have a try. But this the end of this post. Bye Bye.

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form