The Three Things Tag || Gwendolyne

Friday, March 25, 2016

Hello. So Easter is coming up and I have no Easter-related article for you: SORRY! but to make it up, here a little random tag that I found on the blogs: 

It is in Dutch though. 

There are more posts coming soon lol. I'm being a little bit stressed because of school and when I have a little bit spare time I'm just too lazy to write something. Sorry but sometimes these days are necessarily. ;)

But without further ado, let's get started!
I have changed some questions because I don't have an answer on these questions so that's why. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~



3 Things In My Bag
◘ Keys
◘ Earbuds
◘ Tissues

3 Things On My Desk
◘ Laptop
◘ Clock
◘ Book, currently reading: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire 

3 Favourite Furniture At Home
◘ My mom's bed -> Don't judge me. She has a king size bed okay... *cries*
◘ My writing desk -> You don't know, but my desk is like my collection of stuff that I need every day. I got almost everything on my desk haha.
◘ The Fridge -> no regrets at all

3 Favourite Fruit
◘ Watermelon
◘ Cantaloupe Melons
◘ Bananas

3 Blogs That I visit Everyday
Teske.nl - Teske De Schepper
Zoella.co.uk - Zoë Sugg
TanyaBurr.co.uk - Tanya Burr

3 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
◘ Troye Sivan - Lost Boy
◘ Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
◘ Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head

3 Things I Am Thinking At This Moment
◘ 'I'm really hungry but food is downstairs and I don't want to move from my seat.'
◘ 'I still have so much to do, urgg.'
◘ 'What am I going to do during Easter?'

3 Favourite Artists
◘ Troye Sivan
◘ Demi Lovato
◘ Halsey or Melanie Martinez or both. I can't decide!

3 Favourite Sports
◘ Badminton -> I have done that for 2 years and I really enjoyed it. Thanks mom for forcing me!
◘ Volley-ball -> The times I did it with physical education were actually really nice but I have never went to lessons or something like that, maybe sometime. 
◘ Dancing -> I have danced for more than 8 years and stopped in, I think 2013? I did Jazz, Streetdance and Ballet. If I ever have the change I like to try Modern, always liked that style tho.

3 Things That Make Me Happy 
◘ Looking to the sky -> Like all the colours the sky can be just saying
◘ Conversations that were nice to had
◘ That I have the things to easily survive -> Fresh water, Housing, Money to use, My family.

3 Favourite Quotes
◘ If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of beauty would be

◘ You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. you just use the future to escape the present. -John Green

◘ The less you respond to negative people the more peaceful your life will become 

I'm obsessed with quotes tho haha

3 Favourite Cuisine
◘ Japanese
◘ Italian
◘ Korean

3 Holiday Destinations
◘ Australia
◘ Maldives or Hawaï -> I just want to go to a tropical island XD
◘ USA duh haha

3 Things I Want To Do This Year
◘ Make a good choice of schoolprofile for next year. 
◘ Reorganise my room and getting some new stuff aka laptop haha
◘ To meet some new people and maybe to see my internet people in real life

And that was the tag! Hope you enjoyed it. There will be more posts soon. Byee 

 X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form