• Things That Have Changed •

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

So since everything social is now on the internet and everything is now done by the internet, a lot of things have changed. Like literally technology suddenly has the whole world in his power or something, wow that totally sounded weird.

But have a little thought about it.

When you were little, you will go outside your house and play with your friends in  real playgrounds. Inviting your classmates to play was so easy, just ring the doorbell and hope that the person will be home. Now? O yeah, just got back from school. Let's give my friend a virtual invitation, so we can play in the playground, in the SIMS ?! 

Kids now don't go outside as much as we did when we were little, do they? Like, I was born in 2000, so I think I have escape the internet whole obsession a little bit when I was young? Children now already touched/used a Ipad or Phone when they are two? Let me say two yeah.

Or when it used to be a hype to write in each other's friends book. Like the one with a lot of information about the person. For example:

- name
-age
- favourite colour
- favourite food
- favourite animal
- length
- weight
- eye colour

And don't forget the photo! Sometimes you just bring it with you to home, so you can decorate 'your page' with stickers, stamps and so many more.

What do we do now? 'Ooh, I know I have just met you but give me your username and I will add you on Instagram and Twitter.'

Can't deny that I do this too haha. 

I think that we are now acquainting with technology way too early. It's not good, how sad it's too admit, but it's not good at all!

I do don't know how to live without technology, I will have so much free time than, like too much.

Also social media stuff! Kids that are just twelve or younger are already using social media? Of course, I'm nobody to judge anyone but is it not a little bit too young? Like, dirty and weird things are going on there.  


But this was just something I was thinking about lol. 
I'm going to learn, goodbye. 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form