Being Touristic In Own City For One Day ♦

Thursday, June 30, 2016

I was supposed to post this blogpost way earlier from myself but it didn't work out. So here a little blogpost about a day I went exploring Rotterdam with my friend Chloë. Have fun reading!



26-04-16

The main reason that we went to some of Rotterdam quite famous art places is because Chloë needed that for school. I did not took a lot pictures of these art places ( I don't know how to call it lol ). But when we went to the museum Kunsthal, that was totally the opposite of it but okay, enough talk. Here are the pictures that I took that day.

So the first place we went to after I met up with Chlo.

After some other places we went to, we got hungry and of course we went to the place we always go to, Mcdonalds.

Next we walked to the museum Kunsthal and went to the exhibitions: Philippe Halsman and the museum of everything
And this is all the pictures I am allowing to be on the internet, have fun. *Thumbs Up*






There were also some like photobooth things, it was not actually a photobooth, it was like just sort of a background where you can take pictures in front of. Like that kind of things.








After that we went to the exhibition: The Museum Of Everything















We also went to Delfshaven but there we didn't really do anything and I didn't really took any pictures.

In the end, we went eating and that was also the last stop of this day. Because after that we went home.

And that is a wrap. It was a nice day and it was actually fun. Some of the pictures you see here above are edited because I wanted to post it on instagram but then I thought, it was way too many so I decided to post it here because otherwise I was spamming on instagram haha. I'm sorry that this like happened two months ago but I just haven't had the time to post this and I was lazy...
But okay, Bye!

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form