June Favourites 2016 || Gwendolyne

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Hello everyone. I introduce to you right now my third favourites blog post. I promised it will be public on the first of each month but I didn't keep my promise, sorry... I just am so lazy sometimes... But still have fun reading tho. There are coming a lot of posts soon so stay tuned. A little hint is that it will be all about this summer and travelling. 




♡  B E A U T Y

Got a new beauty product baby. It's eyeshadow because all the other palettes I had there lids all broke so I wanted a new one with a lid that wasn't broken... So I bought the catrice cosmetics absolute matt eyeshadow palette for idk I think 5 euros. 






♡ A P P

I went to my cousin's birthday party and all my cousins also were there and we all were just looking on our phones and then we got bored and then I found this game! First we played other games that were similar but the game: charades was way better and we had a great time playing it. Basically it's an app that gives categories and if you choose one you can choose the amount of time that you want to play it and the app will give you certain words that you need to guess the other ones need to act it out so the one holding the phone can guess what the app is saying. 






♡ F O O D

SO this month I was really into chocolate. I'm a person that can't eat something for a too long period because otherwise I would get bored of it. I have times when I like a specific dish but I can hate it after like two months and then two months later I will like the dish again and just the whole cycle again. But okay, my favourite all time chocolate is maltesers but this month I really liked the flavour seasalt from Tony Chocolonely and I have been loving kitkats again. I wasn't a kitkat kid when I was little but I'm loving it again right now.




♡ M U S I C

This time again a favourite album: Selena Gomez - Revival
I was supposed to go to her concert in October but she cancelled it because of her illness. Of course I'm sad and disappointed but I get it that her health is much more important. Hopefully there will be a chance in the future to see her.
But my favourites from the album is:

- Nobody
- Perfect
- Cologne

Other songs that I have been listening to 24/7 are:

♦ Ariana Grande - Moonlight
♦ Ariana Grande - Greedy
♦ Christina Grimmie - With Love
♦ Ruth B - Lost Boy
♦ Ed Sheeran - Afire Love
♦ Adele - Send my love


♡ Q U O T E




♡ M O V I E / T V

This time only a movie I like to recommend: alice in wonderland: through the looking glass. I have seen the first movie and of course I thought the first movie was better like mostly is like that but this time I really think the sequel wasn't that good. The effects were good, the editing was good, it is just that it wasn't as exciting as the first movie but if you're a alice in wonderland, I would do recommend you to see it.


♡ G A M E S


○  1010 Block king

I needed a game for when I will be flying to Hong Kong and this was one of the first games and this was the games that I finally chose. It's a really easy game and it's so simple that it's enjoyable. sometimes if a games is too complicated I will get really frustrated and I will delete the game because I don't like then. 





♡ B O O K


This time no book as suggestion, my apologies.


♡ F A S H I O N

I got this dress from bershka and I'm loving it. It's a really simple grey dress and it's really comfortable. Here's the link if you also want the dress:
http://www.bershka.com/nl/dames/korting/jurken/jurk-babydoll%2C-halterhals-c1010052100p100372001.html?colorId=812pull and bear t-



The other clothing I liked this month is a really simple t-shirt that I found in Pull & Bear and I got it for 3,99 while the original price is 5,99.



♡ R A N D O M  S T U F F 

Last thing from this post is the random stuff. Everything I don't know where to place I drop it here. So I got myself a new pillowcase because I needed one and this month I'm really liking my bracelets that I bought in Spain. I'm trying to get in every country I will go to in the future some bracelets as souvenirs.





And that's it! Hope you liked the post and will be having a nice day. I'm gunna go. GOODBYE!

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form