25 Questions That Nobody Will Ask || Gwendolyne

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Let's get personal. Here are 25 questions that nobody will ask but maybe after reading this, you will know more about me! 
I have copied the questions from MeisjeDjamila. This is the link to the video (Dutch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-3iqpfUpE&index=185&list=WL  

1. Do you count your steps when you walk?
No, I have never done that haha.

2. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really, but I do watch Disney movies. I prefer animated movies. 

3. Would you rather be attacked by a big beer or a swarm of bees?
Well... of course both not but if I really have to choose I will choose the beer. Don't ask me why...

4. Do you prefer to sleep with your linen loose or tucked?
Definitely loose. I move a lot in my sleep and I hate it when I can't get it over my head. That's is why I don't like it when almost the whole size of the linen is tucked in by hotels. Struggles.

5. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels home?
No, I don't but my mom does. And at the end, I also use it when I shower.

6. What do you drink at dinner?
Usually water, but in a restaurant I prefer cassis.

7. Which movie could you see over and over again and still like it?
I don't know! I think the hunger games series or the maze runner...

8. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?  
I am wondering if I have ever written a letter to someone...

9. What is your favourite sandwich?
I don't really have a favourite but in Portugal I had a sandwich with chicken and that was delicious!

10. What time do you usually go to bed?
Something between 10 and 12 o'clock.

11. Do you have a fear of heights?
Nope!

12. What's your favourite kind of fruit pie?
No one, I don't like fruit pies.

13. What would you like to be when you were a child?
Fashion designer or an architect *laughing*

14. Can you curl your tongue?
I can't do anything with my tongue. :P

15. Are you in possession of a turntable?
I don't, but my dad does. 

16. Hot tea or Ice tea?
In the summer Ice tea and in the other seasons hot tea.

17. What are tastier, black olives or green olives?
I find them both unappetizing

18. Is there anything pink within three meters away from you?
Yes, my sharpener.

19. What's the last thing you ate?
Noodles!

20. What's the next trip you will make?
I'm going to New Castle when it's vacation! :)  
     
21. What is the weather right now?
Really Cloudy.

22. What is your favourite TV show?
Don't really have one, but I like to watch MTV.

23. Do you wear contact lenses?
I've tried it a few times, but still find it quite scary. So I prefer to wear my glasses!

24. What's the last movie you've seen?
The Scorch Trials. :)

25. What did you do yesterday?
I went to school and MacDonald's. 


And that's all. I hope you now know some more about me. Hope you liked to read it or otherwise you just waist some time on this while you could go eat food! But okay, have a nice day. Bye!

X Gwendolyne

02/12/2015

  
  




You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. HAHAHAHA, zeker was je gegaan voor die €1 bigmac 😂 En die over de shampoos van hotels, ik ga stuk ! 😂

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form