↪ Visiting Berlin! ↩

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

This will be the last article of the places that I have been to in the Holidays. :(

Helloo!
So from December 28th until December 30th I was in Berlin! It was very nice and I have seen a lot of things but it was freaking cold, o dear. But I just collected some pictures to tell you all what I did. This is not everything I did but just to show you what you can do in Berlin. ^_^

⇣     Lets go!   



28TH  D E C E M B E R  OF  2 0 1 5


So because we wanted to be there in the afternoon we had to go very early -> 5 A.M! But actually it had nothing to do with me because I was just sleeping in the car and I was sitting in front so that was super comfortable. After I think 6 hours we arrived in Berlin!




And when we passed some museums I was like: 'Why don't we stay here for a while. We still have to wait before we can check in.' So that is what we did but we didn't went inside because we didn't have the time for that.

See here some of the pictures that I took:








Berliner Dom



I thought that this was really creative.








This reminded me of the remnants from a gun battle. But I'm definitely not sure about that.



  
Then we went to the Brandenburger Tor. 


Fooooood !












So a friend of my father told him about this place and I'm truly happy he did. Just wauw, this place was beautiful. It calls Holocaustmonument and it is a memorial in Berlin to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Google it. Respect. 

After that we went to our hotel:















After we checked in we went out for dinner but that I didn't photograph so oops haha.

29TH  D E C E M B E R  OF  2 0 1 5

Breakfast time! 





After that we went to Alexander Platz with the subway.






  
Then we went to the Fernsehturm.






We also got some sushi as lunch in this department store.






After that we walked to Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie.






Like, how gross is this. That my friends, are tiny tiny little spat out chewing gum. All these small dots, that look like little rhinestones are freaking chewing gum, millions of chewing gum. And not only this piece of wall. Look at the one next to it and the other one etcetera. I actually have a close up of it, risking that I was going to vomit but I will spare you. 




Some adorable lightdecorations.




Checkpoint Charlie.









And of course Kaufhaus Des Westens. 

And then we got dinner. This time I remembered to take pictures.



Mine.



My aunt.



Mine.



My dad.



My little brother.



My mom.



My aunt. 

And also some light decorations in the dark.










I bought these jellies at the supermarket next to the hotel so I needed to try one, haha. 

30th  D E C E M B E R  OF  2 0 1 5

This was the last day that we were staying in Berlin, so we checked out really early, but before that we need to eat something of course.



After checking out the first destinations was the East Side Gallery aka the Berlin Wall and the Oberbaumbrücke. Here some pictures:
















I liked this one the most, I don't know why. At first sight it will look scary but the colours make it such beautiful art.





Next destination: Berlin Wall Memorial






And then my little brother started eating his huge pretzel.



Then we drove past Berlin-Charlottenburg and a museum which I don't know the name of and some buildings. 






And then we went to the Olympiastadion!






And our last destination was Potsdam. We didn't see a lot of things there because the main thing that we stopped there was also that we were starving.






Then we finally went eating, yes all day I'm just waiting for food.





Some dishes that we ordered.



We also went to Karstadt, a quite famous department store and there I bought a dreamcatcher necklace that I love. 



Sorry for the bad quality but it was a little dark outside haha. 

That was my little roundtrip in Berlin. Hope you like it and if you have been to Berlin or is going to, tell me. :)

Bye. X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form