Youtube Marathon

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Okay, so I have disappeared from my blog for more than a week. Sorry? Excuse? School, homework, essays, tests bla bla bla. Those reasons are a third of my reasons why I have published nothing. Another reason is that I have none inspiration, like nothing. It is crazy, because my mind has never been empty. Like so empty that I just can't bring up anything. Except a little bit of the things that I have learnt for the tests that I had but that doesn't count at all! Like my whole brain was gone to vacation I think. I actually had none inspiration at all. Also I think I had a little youtube marathon... #NoShame. So I actually didn't do my homework good and stuff but just sat in my chair watching loads of Youtube videos. Like, I actually watch a whole hour phan video, where they were playing undertale. Like wth, I never watch that amount of time in one video! So to make it a little bit better that I have been gone for a long time -> Here some youtubers that are awesome and you definitely need to watch. :)

A L I S H A  M A R I E
AlishaMarie is the first one I had ever subscribe to. I think I started like getting obsessed with youtube and discovering youtubers was in 2014-2015? Which is really late. I don't know. I always thought that I didn't need it or something like that,  I WAS WRONG. AlishaMarie is a really girly Youtube channel I think. The content of her video are usually lifestyle, routines, DIY and so many more items. I have to admit that recently i am not into these like 'girly' videos. I prefer videos with a lot of humour. 

This was the first video I saw of her.

On her second channel, Vlogbby11, she upload daily vlogs about her life, which I really like to watch. 

B U B Z V L O G Z
Lindy, Bubzbeauty, Mother, she is everything. As I mentioned before I do not really like the beauty videos at all recently so I am not subscribe to her beauty channel but her vlogs, OMG. They are full of happiness, joy and humour. Lindy's vlogs are usually containing her husband Tim, her son Isaac and her dogs Dome and Chubby. She give you a look into her personal life and what she does. Her soon Isaac is really cute and amazing little baby. Personally I think their videos can actually bring some joy to your life and what I really like is that they are real. Like they leave in the most funniest and honest footage in the vlogs which I don't see at a lot of vlogs of like some beauty girls. Of course not everybody is like that but there are some of them. Just remember everybody is human and not perfect. Go show them some love and subscribe, you will love it.


C O N N O R  F R A N T A
He is one of my favourites. He is like a inspiration for me. His videos could have a meaningless content but sometimes he upload videos with poems, things about life and what his point of view is about things. To me he looks like a wonderful human being to hang out and his videos are so warm and full of I don't know, can you call it love? I am also a fan of his Instagram. His pictures like are taken so beautiful. He also has a book: A Work In Progress. I really wanted that book but I still haven't bought it yet...

Two of his recently videos:


 T R O Y E  S I V A N
So I'm a huge Troye Sivan fan. His music is just amazing but his videos are also awesome. Recently he is not uploading a lot of videos on his channel because he is focusing on his music career. But god, his videos are just full of happiness and always make you smile. Go check his former videos. I'm like on a Troye Sivan early videos marathon, which is not good but he is just so cute and adorable, haha. Okay, that sounded totally as a creepy stalker. But go check him out. :) #BlueNeighbourhood My favourite songs of his album are Surburbia, Lost Boy, Blue, Youth etc. Okay I admit, I like the whole album haha.





 T H A T C H E R  J O E
Thatcherjoe aka Joe sugg is the king of pranking. He pranks his friends a lot of time and his videos are always full of happiness and the main thing is to make you smile. He has a graphic novel, Username Evie, and is the sibling of Zoe Sugg. He acts like a fool to be our entertainment and I have to admit, he is doing a great job. *laughing* He also vlogs daily but he doesn't want to admit. But we all know he is a daily vlogger :)

Favourite prank video:



  D A N  H O W E L L  & P H I L  L E S T E R
Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil are two best friends and roommates who both make videos about their life. Dan usually make videos about how awkward and weird his life is but he is totally adorable. Phil makes videos about things that happens to him in his strange life. Including his hate for cheese, anime and so many more things. I am not a long subscriber to them so I don't know a lot of them. But I really think they are funny and there are many related things about what they say. If your day was like poop, go watch them. I promise, they will cheer you up. They also share a gaming channel where they play like the sims, scary games and games where they play against each other.  






 T W A I M Z
Issa aka Twaimz is a boy that make videos including lamas, a stick horse and unicorn and his father Tony. He also has three songs: the roll call song, the lama song and the crush song. His main thing on youtube is to make people laugh, and I promise. He has make a lot of people laugh. Go watch him you will love it.


Zoe Sugg is a British vlogger and beauty girl. Her channel also contains a lot of baking videos. I have to admit, at first I didn't really liked the videos of Zoe because it was about like beauty, fashion and lifestyle, so it took very long before I subscribe to her. But sometimes I just go to her channel and watch one of her videos and then went to a other channel. But in 2015 I finally subscribed to her! And she is actually really nice to watch. But I like her vlogs more and yes I'm still watching her vlogmas. I know, I'm really after schedule. But there are so many videos! 




I N G R I D  N I L S E N
https://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi/featured
Ingrid Nilsen channel contains Diy's, Beauty, Lifestyle and sometimes recipes. I really like her personality and her videos are always really happy. Yesterday I used a recipe of her and it was delicious. 




So this was the post. Hope you enjoy it a little bit and I will pray that my inspiration will come back as soon as possible. Okay bye! And these are just a collection of some youtubers. If there is one that I still don't know, please tell. :)

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form