A Day In My Life - Antwerpen Belgium 26-12-15

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hey and welcome to the first article of 2016 :)
And today I'm telling you what I did on Boxing Day.

 Namely, I went to Antwerpen! But of course you already know that because you certainly read the title before reading this. *smiles*

My father parked our car in the garage of the central station of Antwerpen. So we went inside for a while.  





This was at the plaza in front of the central station. 



What do you need to eat when you're in Belgium? Yes, you need to eat a heavenly Belgian waffle.

Then we went shopping! Here are some shops that I went to. 



In this shop I got three little chocolate bars, just to try the favours out but this shop's chocolate is always so good.




I got two garments with 70 percent discount in total, how wonderful.



Then we went eating.


Some Macarons as a little dessert. 



We just went inside to see how it looks inside and because it was freezing outside.


Lucky us, there was still a little Christmas market. 






Cause who doesn't love cotton candy? :)


And now some Christmas themed lights that I saw while walking around.







Then I got hungry again, so I got some Bolognese with penne. Was delicious, really warm too. Good for these cold days. 







And that was my day in Antwerpen. Hope you liked it and had joy reading it. I see you later. Bye.

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form