A Day In My Life - Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet 30-04-16

Friday, July 22, 2016


With my parents and little brother, I went to the fashion outlet in Lelystad, the Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet. We spent the whole day there and arrived at home about 10 o'clock. And as photographing obsessed freak, I took a lot of pictures that I will show you right now, in this post. Enjoy.

First, how the whole fashion outlet looks like:














Batavia Fashion Outlet consists mainly of large brands like Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi... Like the well-known brands and I know it is a outlet but I do not think there was a lot of discount and it was still quite expensive but my parents enjoyed the shopping haha. I also got a new jacket so I was happy enough. I don't know, i just think it's more for adults the outlet and I just don't really like to shop...







This is my little brother, tired nd resting on a stone


This is me trying on a jacket that totally doesn't suit me


So my brother got bored and guess who needed to take care of him? Me! so we went to the playground where we sort of played... Yeah.






And then we went eating by La Place







 My father bought this and I tried and thought it was disgusting but he liked it so good for you dad. :)


After eating we went to Mcdonalds for ice cream and then we just ride around there in Lelystad and went to a, I think it's a well-known, statue to take some pictures.








 And that was the day actually. I hoped you liked it. I'm having some trouble with posting blogposts currently so everything will be much later than I have planned, I'm really really sorry.  Maybe you have already seen it but this post is also a little bit messed up. But okay I going to stop complaining. Have a amazing holiday!

                        X Gwendolyne

Ps In case you want to know how my jacket looks like that i have bought, check out my may favourites.


You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Batavia stad is in Lelystad, not Utrecht.
    Furthermore I really enjoyed this article :)
    xox Mikkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg how did I mess that up??
      I knew it was in Lelystad lol but wow really didn't realize typing in Utrecht haha.
      So not ready for school, brain is like dead haha

      Delete

Contact Form