Little Rotterdam Trip: H&M And Bershka Haul & Try On ~ 18-06-2016 || Gwendolyne

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hi there.
So my latest post was in July and I haven't post anything in like a month now so ehh sorry... Haha but I have a great excuse because I went on holiday! To Hong Kong and Bangkok exactly. It was really hot but I had a delightful time there. So there will be posts about my holiday very soon but first a little haul.

In this little haul, I will of course show the garments I bought but this time I will also try them on. 

So the first garments will be from H&M. In this shop I bought two shorts, a black dress and yes a pillowcase because I really need it.


Both of the shorts were € 9,99 each
The black dress original price was € 14,99, but I got it for € 7,00
The pillowcase original price was €7,99, but I got it way cheaper haha. I got it for € 3,00 

The only differences between the shorts are by the way only the colours. The model, the style is the same.

I got both of this shorts because I have apparently got bigger and that made the result that I can't wear my other shorts anymore so I neede some more. Little fact: I'm really thin. That thin that I usually can wear my jeans for a really long time like once when I was like 10, I could wear something that was suppose to be for six years old children. I'm not kidding. So it is like a inside joke with my mum when I finally need new shorts haha.

I got the black dress because I needed a simple dress that I could wear for like not so special occasions.
And I just neede a pillowcase and this one was quite nice.

















I also wanted to buy this grey dress but I didn't in the end because I don't know, just didn't feel that it was worthwhile.



So the last shop I got something that day was in Bershka and that piece of garment was a grey dress.









I got this grey dress for € 12,99 and I'm in love with this dress. It's really simple but I love simple things and I love grey when we are talking about clothing. SO BIG OLD LIKE

Because of the reason that this article is really short, I'm going to include my dinner and what I did that evening.

My family and I got dinner by Va Piano.





Then we went to that huge stairs in Rotterdam that was only for a short amount of time in Rotterdam because of the celebration of the city.















And this was the article. Hope you enjoyed reading it and ehh yeah BYE

X Gwendolyne
   




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form