DIY Cold Drinks For Summer 2016 ~ #1 Mojito Without Alcohol || Gwendolyne

Friday, August 19, 2016


Hello Everyone! So summer is here, don't know how long it will last from now because I was supposed to post this in JULY, freakin July but you may know me by now. I can't get motivation from anything, anything... But okay enough about my lack of motivation. There will be coming a (including three articles) serie on this blog that I wanted do and it will include three cold drinks that I'm going to teach you. So hopefully there are a lot of persons like me that doesn't care what the weather is and just drink cold and hot drinks over the whole year so I wouldn't feel too sorry that I'm posting this so late. Okay let's get started!

 #1 Mojito Without Alcohol



What do you need? ( amount: 1 litre )

○ 2 limes
○ some fresh mint
○ Ice cubes
○ 1 litre sparkling mineral water or 1 litre 7up
( But if you use the 7up, don't the amount of sugar that is written down below because 7up is sweeter and otherwise it will be too sweet. You know what, you just try and guess the amount of sweetness you are using and then make the most perfect mojito ever )
○ 4 tablespoons of sugar

If you want to have some alcohol in it, use some rum. The amount then will be 240 ml. But because I'm still under-age, I'm gonna make it without alcohol.


Step One

Cut your lime in 4 pieces and squeeze the juice out of the fruit.










Step Two

Cut the mint leaves into litte pieces or use your fingers and put it also in the shaker. 




   

Step Three

Add the sugar in it. As you may see in the photo, I used the wrong size of spoon but I realized that and correct it but I forgot to take another picture so yeah. Use a tablespoon!




PS. Stir it everytime after you have done a step. You can't shake it because of the carbon dioxide.




Step Four

Add 250 ml sparkling water







Step Five

Add the ice cubes to make it colder. Of course you can leave it out.





Step Six

Choose a cup, bottle, jar - something you can drink out and pour the liquid in it.



Step Seven

Decorate it with the ingredients that are leftover.


I made one litre because I made it for my whole family. Of course you can choose the amount you're going to make. Just divide the amount. 









And that's it. Easy and refreshing. Hope you like this post and thought it was a little bit handy. BYE


X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form