DIY Cold Drinks For Summer 2016 ~ #2 Homemade Lemonade || Gwendolyne

Friday, September 09, 2016


Hello everyone!
I promised to be fast with this series because of the reason that summer is almost over but you may know me by now that I'm so freakin lazy that I just can post a article on the date that I have planned on. But finally I have finished writing this post and here you are. Enjoy!


#2 Homemade Lemonade



What Do You Need? ( amount: 0,5 litre )

4 lemons ( about 300 milliliter )
Some fresh mint
○ 300 grams of sugar
○ Some water

Of course you can make the homemade lemonade without mint if you don't like it. 


Step One

Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice out of the lemons









Step Two

Weigh about 300 grams of sugar.






Step Three

Get a pan and add the lemon juice and the sugar in it.











Step Four

Heat it up on low heat and add some mint leaves.






Step Five

After making it warm, get a bottle where you can put the liquid in it. And also a sieve if you think the leaves are not necessary anymore to be in the lemonade.


As you may see, I switched to a other sieve because the first one I used wasn't fitting.








Step Six

After pouring the lemonade in a seperate bottle. Get a nice cup or jar and ice cubes to pour some of the lemonade in it and add as much water as you like.










And there you have some nice lemonade all by yourself. It is a lot of hard work tho but it was fun to do. But this is anything I wanted to say so I'm gonna go. BYE

X Gwendolyne



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form