DIY Cold Drinks For Summer 2016 ~ #3 Ice Tea || Gwendolyne

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hi everyone,
it's still freaking hot in the Netherlands, so I think this is the best time to post my last article in the Cold drinks for summer series. Because if not, I will have to wait for a very long time. So let's get started:


#3 Ice Tea



What do you need? ( amount: each cup with 0,5 litre )
( For one person )

○ 2 teabags or 2 scoops of tea ( I used green tea and fruit tea ) 
○ 0,5 litre of water
○ 1 - 3 tablespoon(s) of sugar or honey
○ And if you want some extra flavour to your ice tea you can add some lemon or lime slices or if you want to keep it more fresh then you can also add some mint leaves. 

BTW I'm going to show you how to make ice tea with green tea flavour and with fruit tea flavour. 

I'm going to start with the fruit tea.



Step One

First thing first: you need some boiling water to begin with. And of course a bottle where you can put the tea in.




Step Two

Add the teabag to the water and let is set for about three minutes.







Step Three

After the whole water has turned in to the colour of the tea, take it out the water and add the honey or sugar. I chose for honey because if the water isn't hot enough, the sugar will not melt? and if you use honey you are guarantee that it will melt.




Step Four

After adding the honey, I have add the lemonjuice. I didn't have any lemons anymore at that moment but I found lemon juice and that's what you want actually if you also add some lemon slices to the ice tea. The main purpose is the juice from the lemon.



Step Five

Finally, as extra, add some mint leaves in the liquid.





Step Six

Put the ice tea in the fridge until it's cold enough to serve. I put the ice tea in the fridge for about three and an half hour.

AND now it's time for the ice tea with the green flavour.


Step One

It's basically the same steps as by the fruit tea instructions, but I'll explain it again but a little bit less complicated.

So first thing to do: Add boiling water to a bottle and put the teabags in to it.



Step Two

Add the lemonjuice, the honey and the mint leaves to it.







Step Three

When everything is added to the bottle, you can put it in the fridge.


 T H E     R E S U L T S 

Time to make it presentable:









And here you go: two delicious drinks for in the summer. I actually prefer the one with the fruit flavour, even though I really don't like fruit tea when I drink regular tea - I'm such a green tea fan - so I was really surprised that I liked the fruit one. It's probably because the fruit tea has more flavour than the one with green tea flavour.


But okay, that was my little note. Hope you enjoyed it and liked it. Stay alive and survive this summer haha. 
BYE

X Gwendolyne









You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form