Hong Kong & Bangkok Shoplog and Haul ~ 2016 || Gwendolyne

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hellooo!
I got a very exciting article this time. :) 
This time again a huge haul and this time from out Hong Kong and Bangkok! I had a amazing time there and got a lot of stuff. Food, clothes, gadgets, beauty things et cetera... Let me start right now:

BTW I have written a huge haul in 2014 which was also a shoplog from Hong Kong so if you haven't read that one yet. Here's the link:


First things first: Bags. I got two new bags: one handbag and one rucksack. They are both black and I'm super happy because the handbag is like my first handbag that I really wanted to have.







Now that I've showed you my two beautiful bags, we are going to the other category: shirts. For the readers that have read my 2014 Hong Kong shoplog and haul, you know I was kind of addicted to flannels. Now guess what: this year I'm all about the stripes.




I got three striped t-shirts:
1) One I got in the shop Bossini, it's basically a well-known brand in Hong Kong. I did not know that, my mother told me it. It's the one with dots in front of it.
2) And then I got two more striped shirts: one just black and white and one is dark blue with white.

And I have no regrets that I bought three shirts with the same style.

I'm saying this but I'm now actually a little bit regretting that I have bought so many flannels in 2014 haha.

Ooh and also, I bought a grey shorts because I needed one.


And now the shoes:
As a lot of you may know I'm a huge converse shoes lover. I have onwned like the classic colours. I had two blue ones, one black. And this time I have bought two more. One black and one white.

Yeah, I'm loving the white one but it's so hard to keep it that way, white...





Btw, yes I have already worn them. Second, the black pair I have bought it in Thailand and it doesn't looks like the style from the white one and I have no idea why...


Now that I have showed you all the things that I can possible wear on my body, I'm going to show you the other great stuff I got.

BTW, I just took the pictures in little groups, without any meaning behind it so everything is just put together without any reason.


This may sound really stupid but I got quite a few pens because I can never find cheap but dang good pens in the Netherlands. They are always so crazy expensive so don't judge me. Then my aunt got me this really cute bag and it's a really easy and simple bag but I like it. Then I also got some bracelets. It has become a thing for myself that I need to buy atleast one bracelet in a foreign city or country that I was on holiday, like a little souvenir. And then I got some hair bands and these are very nive because they can go back to them original shape because I have broken so many one in the past.

 

And then I got a new water bottle from the Miniso shop. I also got some wooden clips for my poloroid photo's that I wanted to hang up. Then I got a compass for school. And last but least I got that green leaves theme bag that I'm also using for school. 




NEXT picture *sorry for yelling*: Let me put this in a list so it's easier for you as reader to read.
(from left to right)

• A little blue fan (cuz it was too hot to live in Hong Kong & Bangkok)
• I got a red badana (the one in the background)
• JAPANESE CANDY YES GIRL. Kracie popin cookin happy kitchen hamburger.
• I will probably never this use I think haha but it's a jellycase where you can put your phone in if you want to take your phone in the water.
• So Holika Holika is apparently a quite famous brand. I didn't know that, I no nothing about the cool and famous brand in asia haha. But I got this cleansing foam and it's smells delicious. Atleast, it you like lemon scent.
• Last thing is also something for my hair. It's a dark red and it's used just how the bandana is used. 




Moving on to the next photo. First the little things because there is a whole story behind that fluffy thing. My aunt got me some Bombee Black Honey Masks which I saw in almost every drugstore. I haven't used one yet but I'm very excited. Then as I'm now in the middle of puberty, you know all the struggle a teenager get when they hit puberty. Well backheads are also one of them. YEEH. I just needed something so I can get rid of them. Ooh and I got a plastic egg slicer, I was probably not 100 on that day when I bought it.




And then now: why the hell do I have this huge huge fluffy and cute thing. I won this thing basically, I didn't buy this. But I went to a kind of arcade place with a friend and there was a place wehere you can throw little coins on a flat table which has a lot of rainbows printed on and basically the rules where that if you throw your coin to a specific colour, like in the order of how the rainbow colours are, and I throw, after multiple times, on to the blue colour which is the hardest one to throw on and I was such a shock for me when I realised I throw my coin on to the biggest prices. Fun Fact: I have never ever won a price in these occasions haha. This is btw Melody for the persons that don't know that. :)


I got some more correction tape because you gotta have the good equipment to face the new schoolyear right?! Then I also got a new notebook and look how cute it is. #Rilakkuma. And then of course I got some more blackheads strips because you never have enough haha.




You probably already know but I have a poloroid camera and of course I needed to get some more and in Thailand and China they have so many choices. Look at that little twin stars sheets. It's so cute and childhood girl.



Of course I have got some souvenirs like hello I'm a tourist haha.







Last photo and then we move on to the best thing: FOOD
But first I got a new wallet from miniso shop, a new necklace from Forever 21 and a new lipstick aka huggable lipcolour from MAC in the colour touché. My first ever MAC lipstick, let me be happy for a minute haha.







Then the last thing but definitely not the least thing: 
I bought and brought so much food to my home it's insane. 
Judge by yourself.

















There was actually some more but we ate it in the airplane and when we got home straight away. Still wishing that more food could fit in my suitcase haha.

I'm not even going to explain what each item is because that will take forever. And I need to go. Hope you enjoyed to read this article and definitely check out the one I linked in this post.

I'm going. BYE
X Gwendolyne








You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form