W7 In The Buff Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette Review || Gwendolyne

Sunday, January 22, 2017



Hello!
Today I'm going to review a palette. I know right. Me? I know I'm not a beauty guru and I will never be one because I suck at it but I really wanted to review this palette because it's worth it. 
Nice budget, nice colours, nice pigment, nice package. 

So, get ready because I'm going to review the W7 In The Buff Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette.

W7 In The Buff Natural Nudes Eye Colour Palette


This product of W7 is a palette that is a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette that eveybody liked/ still like so much, but is also very expensive. Like about 50 euro's or something. 

W7 is a brand that is known for making dupe products and there are pretty good and most of them there products are pretty similair. 

I don't know the exact price because I got this as a present of my friend Chloe, for my birthday. But it's probably around ten I think.

T H E    P A C K A G E

First of all, the package. 
I like the package, it's simple and it hasn't too many decoration that will make it a little bit too much. The package is made from metal or iron I think but it's a solid package which is nice. 




This is the back of the package and as you can see it has a little ingredients list and how long you can use it before it will be expired. And which is also very handy, is the little image that shows all the name of the pigments.

T H E    C O N T E N T

So of course you get the palette with 12 different shades. They also add a brush with it that has a blendingbrush and an eyeshadow applicator. It's not the best quality but it does the work it should be, so I'm fine with it.


T H E    S H A D E S

This is how it looks like as a overview. It looks like it has a lot of pigment and it will apply easily on the skin. Let's see how it looks like on my arms.


These are the first shades. (from left to right)



And these are the last six shades.

M Y   O P I N I O N

I would probably rate this palette a 8 from a schale of 1 to 10. Mostly because I'm not a professional nor a owner of a lot of palettes which give me the lack of informations to give a it real opinion. 
But without all the research and all these things and just giving my opinion on how I find this palette works I would give it a 8 as I said before. 
Yes the pigments aren't too strong but that is reasonable. The package isn't really elegant or something but does that matter? And I quite think that it is okay that the pigments aren't too strong because of the prize. The prize is way less than the original Urban Decay palette.
And also I tried it and apllied it on my eyes and you could still see the pigment so it works.

I would definitely recommend this palette to everyone, to a starter it will be a nice palette to use. 

This was the review. I hope you liked it and it helped out with your choice by buying a new palette.
BYE

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form