❄ A Little Trip To Newcastle ❄

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hello Everybody!
On December 20th until December 22th my family and I went on a cruise to Newcastle. Most of the time we spent our time on the cruise but on December 21th we went on land in Newcastle! And I have taken so many pictures, so I will use them to tell you what I have done in these three days. 

20th of December 2015



The boat we went with is from DFDS SEAWAYS.




This was our room where I sleep with my mother.


'Peace' selfie *laughing* and my little brother in the background.


This was the hallway that you can see from our room.

After we displayed the suitcases we went out to discover things. At first we went to the shop where was so many things. Sweets, clothes, bags etc.  






Look how adorable these are. Little boxes of happiness. 

Next to the shop there was a gaming place which calls 'Amusement Games' place.




After walking around and I got a little bit dizzy, same for my mother and little brother, we went back to our rooms and my brother and I went playing on our Nintendo DS. Yes we went playing on our Nintendo, no judgement haha. 

At half past eight o'clock we went to Blue Riband restaurant for our dinner. We had reserved for two courses: my mother went for appetizer and main and my father, my little brother and me went for main and dessert course. 






My moms:




My fathers:




My little brothers:




And mine:


After our dinner we got ready to sleep. But for I slept I just had to take a picture from the moon, it looks so beautiful. 



21th of December 2015

Goodmorning! Here a picture of me while looking out of the window. The view was amazing.

Before we went on land, we got on the deck to watch some views.





But because it was freezing, we went inside after a while and went to a deepening where we didn't go last night. And there we saw a beautiful old-fashioned map. 



And then we went on land! With a bus we were drove towards the city center of Newcastle and we started shopping. :)




This is the Central Station of Newcastle I think...




First, we went to Marks & Spencer for some cookies. If you want to know which one see my Newcastle haul: http://gwenniee.blogspot.nl/2015/12/newcastle-haul-2015-gwendolyne.html




Because we didn't had anything to eat in the morning, I decided to buy a chicken wrap. 




After our lunch, we came across this shop where everything was £1. And look at all these Christmas things, how festive.



Street View


We came across these cute decoration lights.



This is one of the famous sightseeing, a monument by the metro station.

Then we went to a department store, Fenwick.









So outside the shop there were these storytelling decorations and a lot of people were standing in lines, to tell their children what the meaning was behind the story. Like serious, they were standing in lines, respect. Really respect. 

Next shop was: T.K.Maxx

Then to the shop Primark



What followed was a centre where we just walked to some shops and went back out.



And then I got hungry again...




This bag just looked so festive


Some hot chocolate milk for the cold days




Then we came across this market.

And after that we went for another round McDonald's because my family was still hungry. And then we had to go back to the boat. The bus came to pick us up and we went back to the port.



After we got on the boat, we went to the kids zone because we had nothing to do. Never grow up haha.


And with a little sea view this journey was over. On 22th of December 2015 we went back to the Netherlands and home of course. 

This was my little trip to Newcastle. Hope you enjoyed it and if you're going, comment down below.
Bye ^_^

X Gwendolyne

27/12/2015

p.s I posted two articles on a row, which is really a performance for me haha. Go check it out:
http://gwenniee.blogspot.nl/2015/12/newcastle-haul-2015-gwendolyne.html

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Contact Form