A Little Message ♥

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hello, I just wanted to share something with you guys. Last friday it was 'Paarse vrijdag' in my school. That's a day where we all can wear something purple to support love in the world. To support the belief that everyone should be themselves, regardless of their sexual preference. Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and so many more. I was just learning for a math test, when I found this song in my subscribe box. I think we all need to respect each other, no matter what they love, what their culture are or anything else. But family is also really important for the things we believe. When you came to the world, the first thing you do is make the acquaintance with your environment. And this song really made me emotional. Just listen carefully to the lyrics and you will also know why. 


    Dare to be you.    



This cover is also really beautiful. The voice of Austin Percario is incredible. 



And for the dutch people. Go watch the video of Rutger Vink - Mijn Coming Out Verhaal. Let us respect us.



It just really touched me.

X Gwendolyne

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. het liedje doet me echt denken aan troye sivan! maar wel echt heel mooi geschreven!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form