Black Friday Haul - 2015 || Gwendolyne

Friday, December 04, 2015

Although we, Dutch people don't celebrate Thanksgiving, a lot of shops use the term 'Black Friday' to attract people to go shopping. It was actually an coincidence that I went shopping on Saturday (28/11/15), I didn't even know that it was actually Black Friday Sale in the shops. Not all stores did the sale but I also just bought some stuff without discount. C&A, Forever 21, Lush and Hema: here we go ~




C&A

What I got are these classic black heels. There were 50 percent discount on the shoes and lucky me I found these heels who were perfectly for the forthcoming Christmas prom that I will go to. 


Forever 21



This was my first time I went to the Forever 21 shop in Rotterdam, that has been there since 17 October. It's incredible that Rotterdam is the second place in the Netherlands where Forever 21 has opened. After trying some clothes, I decided to buy something for the winter. - € 18,00 - Charcoal





I couldn't really find the name of my sweatshirt? thing but I found this link, and this garment comes closest to what I have. 

Link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=sweater&productid=2000118655   

Lush



My Aunty will come in the Christmas holidays and as a welcome gift, I decided to buy her something of Lush. And yes, the Christmas collection is here ♥. So I chose one of their newest bath bombs.




It looks really cute, like a present and it smells amazing. If I have to choose between Golden Wonders, Dragon Egg and Avo Bath, which of them smells the best, it will be definitely Golden Wonders.




Hema



And the last shop where I bought something was the Hema. One thing was a gift box for the present I bought in the Lush store. It's a little white bag with a snowman on it. The second thing is a box full of led lights. I decided that I want some cute lights for Christmas this year, so that's why I bought it.  





And that's all. Hope you liked it and if there are any faults, please tell me. Have a lovely day, bye!

X Gwendolyne

04/12/2015



  

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Contact Form