☃ What to do in The holidays & on Christmas Eve! ☃

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hello Everybody!

I am not sure either I am the only one that is always bored in the holidays or there are more people like me in the world, but I really do never know what to do when it's the holidays. Apparently this holiday I have already been on a little trip and one trip is coming soon and my aunt will also be visiting. Conclusion: a really energetic holiday this time. But I have to say, this is really the only one of 2015 where I will be doing so much. A lot of holidays I am just spending it home. So without further ado: 5 things to do in The holidays and on Christmas Eve!

What I like to do in the holidays - when I am not obliged to something from school - are the things that I always wanted to do when I had school or other occasions.  

These tips are especially for the people whose friends are on holiday, leaving you home alone and your parents don't have time or you're just too lazy to come out of the house. #BeingLazyIsOkay

1. Have a movie night or series marathon with yourself ( or siblings if you have one)




I never have the time to watch a movie or series weekdays because often I prefer to watch YouTube videos. And for me it's really difficult to watch something that takes an hour or more. Even thirty minutes is almost too much for me when I am watching it on my computer and my chair is of course the most comfortable one that you can find, not. But hey, always have a try. And at the end, I do enjoyed the movies I decided to watch :)  

2. Make something!

And by make something I mean cookies, cake, hot chocolate milk, cupcakes, drinks etc. The recipes you have found on Pinterest or YouTube and you never had the time to make it, try now. It's vacation and you have nothing to do. And plus, after making it you have the honour to eat everything yourself because you deserve it.

3. Read a book


Found on We Heart It
Maybe this sound really stupid to some sort of people but I do prefer to read and there are so many books that I have bought and I had not got the time to finish them. So I always try to read a book when it's vacation. I'm currently reading Paper Towns by John Green.

Read A Book!

4. Make your room or house festive

What really drag me into the festive mood are the Christmas lights and Christmas trees. It makes everything more cozy and warmer when outside is freezing. Regrettable, there's still no snow in the Netherlands this year. :/ Back to decorating your house, it do take some time, but now you have also helped out with the Christmas atmosphere at home.

  5. Play some old-fashioned games

I sure think they are still a lot of people in the world who play board games and enjoy them but now with all those digital things we are all so not communicating to each other and I think Christmas is something where you and your family have to come together and have a good time. Board games were my childhood, I have spent so much time with it and sometimes I miss it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's say that this article sucks *laugh*. I'm so sorry that I have post so little Christmas themed articles. I had a lot of ideas but I got in trouble with the time because of my little trip a few days ago. That's why I also didn't bring my computer with me. but there are coming some more articles but I can't promise it will be in this year. Anyway, I'm going to pick up my aunt from the airport so bye!

X Gwendolyne

24/12/2015 

HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS X

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Je wilt nog kerstdingen posten, maar het is over paar dagen al kerst :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh das niet waar hahah. Ik zei alleen artikels niet Christmas themed berichten haha

      Delete

Contact Form